Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holidays ? Are you ready?



Have you seen what's started ?

That's right Somewhat simple , Cindy at skip to my lou and A Southern Fairytale have joined blog forces to bring you a huge range of

Holiday baking, sewing and crafting tutorials.


Yep everyday from now until August 1st each of these blogs will be sharing a fantastic tutorial.

You know, I always promise myself that I won't leave it till the end of the year to start my making, but I always do. Maybe this is what I need to get me in the mood. I have to admit that last year was a bit of a handmade disaster, rescued only by Etsy.

On Tuesday 20th Cindy will be featuring my One-Hour bag tutorial. If you want to join in, on any of the blogs, any of the tutorials why not post your stuff in the flickr pool.

And if all this is a bit linky mad for you, then just click here and see these biscuits....
Ahhhhh Christmas food......

7 comments:

  1. Of course I'm not ready! But I like the look of those Christmas nuts - we can do Christmas in July, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in July?!! Gadzooks! Wish I could get the train to Ballarat... one day... I too will be getting the train to Ballarat...sigh! Actually I'm sure The Train to Ballarat is a novel... and if not it ought to be. Or a film. Maybe Jodie Goes to Ballarat could be a film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab! Thanks for the linkys Jod! Locket xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh crafty christmas in july! what clever girls

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED your tutorial. So cute & easy. LOVE the buttons on the strap. Such a fun touch & way easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe if I start now I will be ready for xmas?? It would be a first :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!