- With the cats being pattern tested (and me still unsure about names )
- a new woollen bag blog-finished for the Daylesford Craft Experience (pattern not started)
- A new Mr and Mrs who popped up out of nowhere (draft nine)
- A continuing robot obsession that will not seem to quit
- Some finished embroidery (still not turned into a “thing”)
- A jolly fellow who is awaiting a few more simple instructions
- Some just started embroidery
and a cut-out baby quilt that I have decided is far far to girly for a boy named George, You could say there are a few irons in the fire.
Now I could say that with the boys off at football, I’m going to knuckle down and finish off a few of these things. I am going to take advantage of the quiet house to write some patterns, and tick a few things off the list…
I mean I could say that couldn’t I?
But really? As if you would believe me.