This is not mine but I just love those little paper-clips ! its good that the work is in Daylesford, if it was here I'd be unable to resist poking at it all the time to see if it was ready yet.
and a small dot point summary
- the five-million dollar dog is feeling much better thank you
- he is extremely unimpressed with the ear drops though, and frankly finds the associated muzzle quite humiliating. ( He doesn't mean to snap but it really really hurts)
- After getting my stitches out on Tuesday (small nothing-to-worry-about-blob-removed-from arm-) I rolled over in bed this morning and hey presto ! busted wide open ! If only I could figure out the 1/4 seam allowance, I reckon a nice tight ladder stitch would have been the way to go.
- Friends for dinner last night with the unexpected bonus of two very crafty women - SCORE !! No idea what the blokes talked about.
- mini shop update later today
- Executive decision that dressing gown is de-rigueur for Sunday crafting.
(ha , just check out the date on that last link- it is still un-hemmed)