Thursday, April 26, 2007

Craft:

After a day at work that seemed like it would never end, I came home to find this is my letterbox.......

I got a subscription to this fab mag for Christmas and although it is full of a zillion things I will never attempt - it is so jam packed with ideas and inspiration - I am totally cheered up. There are so many things I want to have a go at right now and Miss 15 will flip when she sees the punk T-shirts and fashions of Harajuku.

This issue is dediacted to Japanese craft and although I have only had a quick flick through - I am planning a glass of wine and some serious reading later tonight.


The Craftzine blog is awesome and updated all the time - great stuff and great tutorials- I should add it over on my side-bar !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellloooooo !!!!