- Finish off at least two half-drafted patterns...three would be better !
- Make a dolls quilt (they are everywhere in blogland)
- Start a real quilt
- Make at least two new handbags (-I have thrifted a huge bag of wool fabric.)
- Make some colourful friends for BoBo
- Do a million or so Ebay related things
- Use some of the great "Dick and Jane" fabrics I bought recently
In the mean time - here are some cushions I made with some pieces of a lovely old CabinCraft bedspread.
I'll check back and see how many things I manage to tick off........
Does everyone else set themselves ridiculous targets and then divert off onto tangents???