Friday, July 29, 2016

Bunny Trail stockists

Hi Guys, Bunny Trail has just started shipping this week and a bit of social media stalking suggests these places either already have it or it will be on their doorstep soon ! If you visit any of these stores in real life or online please let them know I sent you. if you know of any other stockist or if you are a stockist drop me a line and I will keep updating this list !

Australia









New Zealand

Cushla's Village Fabrics

Kitz n things

United States







3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.
    Is GJ's planning to stock? I have purchased your fabric from there before. I could always shop at one of the other Aussie stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jod, I know we have it on order, just not sure if it's actually been delivered yet? Back in the thick of things this week so I'll let you know as soon as :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!