Today was meant to be a post about cute things and new things but I can't write it. I don't often get ranty here, but man.... I have a pretty big case of shit-on-the-liver today.
You guys know about The Big Comic Relief Crafternoon Magazine that I posted about recently. Well it seems some people are not happy with it.
- A number of people have chosen to email me their 'absolute disgust' that I would support a UK charity when there are so many charities needing help in Australia.
- Even more people have complained to me that they live too far from Sainsbury's to get a copy.
- People have complained that they went to Sainsbury's and couldn't find it or it wasn't there or it might have sold out.
- People complain that they shouldn't have-to download a copy just because they don't live in the same country that the magazine is printed in.
- People have complained that it is 'not fair' that I got a friend to post me a copy from the UK. because 'Obviously not everyone has the money to pay a friend to post them their own special copy".
This is nothing ! Emma Mitchell awesome co-inventor of the whole shebang is getting these and other ridiculous complaints constantly.
If you have been reading here for awhile you might have an idea of how I generally respond to a bit of inbox hate like this, but I have been very restrained and professional and as helpful as my little self can be ...SO FAR.
Today, I am taking a day off from being the bigger person, I don't want to be nice and understanding about this. I actually want to smack people... really hard, and ask them who the hell they think they are.
So, those folks should consider themselves warned.