Jodie ! Pull your finger out ! You have been faffing on about these bloody toys for weeks and the whole Etsy thing. Who cares if you don't know what to charge - just make it up! For god sake, no-one else cares about the packaging that much - or the little postcards. Just sew something and get on with it.
- Take Miss 16 and the ric- rac gang shopping for the one or two or seventeen most important , just have to have articles of clothing that are needed for the impending trip.
- Result - lighter wallet and some car craft.
- Distinct lack of social engagements. Result - some couch time and some frock finishing time.
- ooops I kind of digressed off into a new bag. I do this all the time. When I am stuck on one thing (packaging) I just have to leave it alone for a while and hope for the best. So a new bag that is almost finished- I love love love it and it involves selvedges (photo tomorrow..fingers crossed).
- Day off (kind of). Dentist appointments and other domestic hoo ha. New idea ! Do you like it? I think I am dressing these dollies in the clothes I wish I wore as a kid? I could probably keep a therapist in business for years!
and hey presto - with a suggestion or two from friends, I have packaging that I love.
I am busy busy but the output just seems so slow ! I am aiming for Etsy lift-off in about three weeks and I am sorry to tease like this but there is not much else happening craft wise but wee jumpers, and dresses and aprons and capes and scarves and knitting bags!