Saturday, January 13, 2018

Pin pennant, banner and hoop (worlds most boring blog title)

 I made you a thing friends. Well not a thing but a pattern of sorts. 
It is super basic but it contains the templates for the words used on the hoop, curving for either the top or bottom.

it also includes the template for the words plus a diagram giving the dimensions of the banner


and a diagram and template for the pennant. There are no actual instructions but I figure anyone reading here can probably knock these out of the park without any hassle. There are a very limited amount of those finished pennants listed for sale in my Etsy shop as well if you are not inclined to make your own.

I made all these using 100% pure wool felt and I bought the glittertastic felt from

To download the file just click here:

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am glad you think we can knock these out, your faith in us is appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your toy sewing machine! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Great ideas, and I appreciate the templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just soooo COOL! I can't wait to make one now with some Pins on the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!