Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Learning

I have a few more classes this year and am already booking in some for next year. I struggle a bit with things so far in advance I have to say...I mean I don't usually know what I am doing next month let alone at the end of next year.
September 23rd- Millrose Cottage Ballan, I will be teaching the tea-set pattern. I'm really looking forward to this and even though it is the last day of school term(and the week of concert) I promise I will be as bright as a button.
October 1st-I'll be back at Amitie. I didn't take my camera with me last time but rest assured it was the funnest class ever. Lucy had everyone in stitches all day.
October 8th - I'll be travelling all the way to Ballarat Patchwork to teach Smith the dog. This would be a great class if you have never made a softie before. Beginners most welcome!



...and in screen printing news? I have actually printed something successfully, and it will be gifted on the weekend and then I can show you - excited ? lets just say I am now buying Depend in bulk !

22 comments:

  1. fantastically beautiful tableware tea set! And really liked the elephant =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee I don't know how on earth you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to come just to have tea with you and that tea-set. I am waiting with baited breath to see what you have printed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean BATED breath!

    Off to brush my teeth now, so I don't have baited breath...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as if you have a lot of fun.

    Gotta say it...I love Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever feel like you're living in a dream?

    It seems like only last month you were agonising over tea cups - look how far you have come.

    Congratulations - I wish you all the very best (school concert preparations included).

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw your tea cups and teapot at the ballan shop the other week, my friends and I all commented how lovely it would be to do a workshop there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are coping with the costumes! Book week too? Caught up with Bianca today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh -- can't wait to see the gift -- are we thinking of nasty things on undies again???

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLEASE could you put South Aust on your teaching list we would love to see you here, we could throw in a carton of Depend if that is what it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I were one of those lucky girls who get to go to your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, Depends...IN BULK??!! Can't wait to see! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  13. Koppene og kanna er helt herlig.
    Flott blogg med mange morsomheter du har :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, I'm with Curlypops! I'm really wanting to do Amitie on the 1st. Noting in diary now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your tea set! (well, actually, I love the softies too...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just the thought of all those dates makes me tired..I totally respect your amazing bouncability!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tea set is to die for...fantastic combination of colours!
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. So amazing! And I love the name of your site. I love ric-rac! I even used it in a parody commercial I recently produced. Hopefully you can see the ric-rac in the thumbnail.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mzm0LovPH4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Debating whether Australia is too far from France to come for a lesson in teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    Where can we buy your patterns? I just love the Tea set for my little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You social butterfly you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!