Thursday, July 7, 2011

Craft Clock...or exactly how long did that take?

Tired ? Feeling rushed? Is the hectic pace of modern life getting you down? What you need is a craft clock. When everyone around is flagging at 11pm - you can keep on rockin' through until 13 or 14 O’clock and get all those projects finished. With a Craft Clock you need never rush again! Make one today and stretch those crafting hours into crafting bliss.
So, the craft Clock in its first guise first appeared on the blog in about May 2009 and people asked me then if it would become a pattern...Oh sure I answered blithely. Of course, telling people to go and butcher a clock for parts was never going to work so it eventually moved so far past the back burner that I forgot all about it. Then along came the Daylesford Craft Experience and the need for a project with embroidery and Bob's your uncle ! Two and a bit years later - we have a pattern. Check out the stockists page to see if there is someone local to you, grab it online, or ask your local craft dealer to get it in for you - Just email me and I'll set you up !


(Now you will have to excuse me, its school concert preparation time again, and my brain is filled with jazz-hands, sequins and bed sheets masquerading as Mondrian influenced baby doll dresses......)

19 comments:

  1. But where's the pattern? I love that clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE!!!
    I really like, you always have nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired? Feeling rushed?

    YES! And no amount of wishful clock crafting will afford me the time to make the Middle his personalised doll for his birthday as per his vehement request. AAARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clock was one of the first things I saw on your blog. Can't wait to make one!

    I'd also love to see these Mondrian bedsheet dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's sooooo cool Jodie, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time!! (geddit, geddit???)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knew it was coming - love this one and cant wait to put it in.

    Now I know how you get everything done in a day - it must be the only way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a must have! If only it was real!
    Where do I get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a clock that in on MY time! I could quilt away the hours and never feel guilty for not cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooohhh...... if only it were real...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clock, love the way that you've photographed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already got one thanks. I got mine from a fabby pal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry but you lost me at jazz hands and Mondrian - I would so love to see your school concert!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jodie..unfortunately I don't think my body clock would suffer another few hours in the day..I am snuffed by 10.30 these days! (or nights?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those clock patterns will be sold quicker than time flies I am sure of that, I will be wanting to get my hands on one as soon as possible, So many reasons to have one! Well done Jodie, All the best in your school production, We would love to see pictures! I love my word verification, sueson

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh! I MUST have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Skool concert time!! Hurrah! All the little cherubs singing loudly and all the parents photographing their little darling for blackmail use when they are teenagers...!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!