- She has to go back to work tomorrow
- Miss Jemma's show opens in 3 weeks and Jodie has 5 stage curtains to make, a full skirted dress to hem, and a pair of chorus heels to transform into the ruby (actually silver in this version) slippers. (and if course she is dealing with thespians dahhhling - they still haven't even bought the fabric for the curtains!)
- Her sewing machine has developed a nasty hacking sound that simply cannot be good. Said machine will be delivered to sewing machine casualty as soon as possible.
On the upside:
- Work means time on the Craft-at-work challenge - I am currently trying to master the very difficult stitch that I call the "colouring- in stitch" . I keep puckering everything up too much!
- It's kinda nice that I am still "allowed" to be involved. I may be the daggiest most embarrassing mum on the planet - (no its true , It's me -you can all rest easy, I am just waiting for my invite to Beijing to compete in the "No way, my mum is so much worse than yours" relay- I've been in training for years and just quietly I think I am a good chance for GOLD!)......but my sewing skills do hold some brownie points at show time.
- Lack of sewing machine means I may get a chance to look at flat-pack birdcage instructions. Seriously, I still don't get this but I'm willing to go with it- Just don't blame me if it all ends in tears.
Of course this probably doesn't mean I'll stop blogging - It'll just be as boring as bat poop!