Thursday, October 18, 2018

U is for Unicorn






U is for unicorn is all done and finished and her mane is curled and ready !!

I'm not sure why this design took so long , it seems obvious to me now, that she is exactly who she is! 
The glitter felt comes from My felt lady and there is a spectacular array of colours - Pop on over and check them out. There is also metallic felt which I have sitting in the sewing room just waiting for it's turn.


Here is where we stand with the alphabet animals : Ten done and I think I might know what is coming next but it won't be until next year. I am slowly gearing up for Australian Quilt Market at the end of November and hoping I might finish off one curly friend before then.
I am also having a teeny booth at AQM for my pins which is going to be loads of fun and a little bit nerve wracking (just how I like things). 


This quilt love pin is my new pin for October with another sassy one on the way a bit later. 
For now it's time to get out of the dressing gown and look at the to-do list and the mountain of dishes and get started for the day. Hope you are having a good one.

Pins and patterns all available in ye olde etsy store


3 comments:

Hellloooooo !!!!