Thursday, October 13, 2016

Madness revisited

OK, So I didn't make it back here as quickly as I thought but the excuse is a 100% cotton one.

Introducing Sewing School  (by Me)



This range will shown at Houston at the end of the month and it will be needles down and jump on a plane in exactly 12 sleeps.
 It is the same madness once again, staying up late, getting up early and the brain and explosion of deadlines and to-do's and maybe's. I am hoping for a less eventful trip this time and will be taking extra care of my people-er.

I will do my best to jump back in and share some photos but right now I am heading off to boil the kettle and get back to it.
Yes it is a madness, yes there must be a better way, and no, nobody has the time to think of it.



10 comments:

  1. You can do it Jodes, yes you can!! Coffee coffee coffee & yell out if you need a hand 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the Scotties and the dollies, Jod! Count me in for lolly-rolling or whatever. Stay sane.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the Scotties and the dollies, Jod! Count me in for lolly-rolling or whatever. Stay sane.😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. thing about the people-er is it can go the other way if one gets no visitors at all.

    It'll be lovely when it's finished.
    It'll be lovely when it's finished.
    It'll be lovely when it's finished.
    It'll be lovely when it's finished.
    It'll be lovely when it's finished.

    breathing is not optional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! can't wait to see this line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh i spy a scottie! Cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh i spy a scottie! Cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only the truly talented get to share your kind of madness, but I'm not envious of the challenges you are facing. Boil, kettle, boil!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!