Thursday, September 29, 2016

I've been to Bali too

Only I haven't really. 
But I did go to Tassie and I slept a lot and I wandered around a bit

 Great view with a side of ugly fence


A boat



A person who doesn't know how to use her camera

I also taught a super-fun elephant class at Frangipani fabrics

 It was a great day !!! Look at these happy folks !!

It was a quick trip and now I am home waiting impatiently for my new fabric to arrive so I can once again sew a million things for the booth at quilt market (26 sleeps but who is counting). My roof is still leaking like a sieve because ironically it is too wet to fix it, my house is a bomb site and there is not enough tea in the world to keep things on an even keel this week.

That is all.


6 comments:

  1. I love the groovy experimental camera shot. Looks like you had heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26 sleeps - yikes!!!! Count on me for lolly-making and tea-making, cheering you up and/or cheering you on, Jod. Love your Tassie pics - and I need to make one of those elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those lovely elephants! They must have had a good teacher.

    As for the house problems - sounds as if you need something a bit stronger than tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completed projects is the sign of a great teacher and enthusiastic students. Love the herd. OMG Quilt Market again, already? It never ends, does it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. passes -

    a bucket (or several)

    an umbrella

    a large size box of shortbread

    and a spare hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep breaths, plenty of buckets to collect drips, a friendly plumber and chocolate should do the trick, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!