Sunday, June 28, 2015

Holiday plans

It is school holidays so you all know that means I have set myself some splendidly ridiculous goals. There are pattern writing goals , lion-finishing goals , designing new stuff goals and general get-your-shit-together kind of goals.


 I have to be a grown up and sort out the NBN crap and there was something else that was pretty important too but I seem to have forgotten it for the moment. (probably tax stuff)


I am teaching a kids class at Millrose in Ballan on the second Tuesday (the 7th), where we will make one of the Landlubbers. 


and the holiday boss is watching the clock and locking up the tea-room and suggesting strongly that I get on with things.


8 comments:

  1. Toasting you with a cuppa and an Afghan biscuit -I'm heading for an afternoon of ignoring the sewing room mess and enjoying not doing much at all. Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old holiday boss, you can always rely on her to crack the whip! At least you get to work in your pyjamas for a week or two.
    Enjoy your 'holiday' 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. :slips PP accounts into the pile and hopes Jodie won't notice:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stuff, Have a great time, I know your students will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer to work/play while sipping tea and wearing jammies! Lucky kids -- those must be the most fun classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plan big, get some done. Don't sweat it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here I was thinking how nice it would be for your holiday plans to include a SA road trip ;) ONE DAY you will come teach at a craft store near me and I will rearrange 3 children and a husband and 2 jobs to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holidays! At least you get to set your own goals and answer to yourself rather than another boss!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!