Saturday, October 22, 2011

Your fancy ?

After an impromptu "staff meeting' with Annie today, I got fired up and back into the sewing room.
I fiddled with a few frocks in between Finn-play and took some photos.

and dreamt undersea dreams .


  1. Love that shot MB I say great meeting!

  2. I think staff meetings w Annie and Finn-play should be available on the NHS. The combination of mahoosive endorphin rush and hilarity would pretty much cure anything.

  3. Reminds me of my nan for some reason, so i thankyou for this <3

  4. Oh, I just love the mushrooms! The beautiful simplicity of the lines on the dress make it stand out. I know you've lost weight but do you think it will fit?? ;0

    Remember, I'm new to your blog...I thought you had teenagers in the nest not toddlers. ;0

    Yep, looks like a jelly fish to me!

  5. I DO like the shrooms. You could start a jelly fish fashion craze; I know I'd be happy, hemming SUCKS. (Or I just suck at hemming...)

  6. I like the fungi. I think it is lovely.

  7. Gorgeous dresses and a gorgeous new addition to the family! Finn is adorable! Sorry I'm so far behind in commenting xxx


Hellloooooo !!!!