TO DO LIST :
(as tagged by Cottage magpie)
- Invent an exercise that does not require a sports bra, or in fact, any sweating, exertion or discomfort at all. This program will enable us to lose weight according to kilometres sewn.
- Abolish any clothing sized in single figures unless it is in the children's department.
- LEAVE Paris Hilton in jail until everyone has forgotten who she is.
- Develop truth vaccine for staff meetings - now that would be funny !!!
- Forget polyester, matching sister outfits, fleuro orange, that strange obsession with inappropriate boys at Uni and The Culture Club.
- Ban puffed sleeves on any garment intended for a female over the age of 8.
- Remove the word "whatever" from functional use.
- Become a pirate (helloooooo Mr Depp)
- Remember where I hid "my Style". I mean I last had it just before Jem was born but the minute I hit maternity trousers I decided to put it away somewhere safe so it wouldn't get damaged. 15 yrs and a number of house moves on I still can't remember where I put it.
- Learn not to keep every important piece of paper pertaining to my life in my underpants drawer.
Oh I am not sure about this whole tagging thing but I checked out wikipedia and it seems I will be in dire trouble if I don't.
Too much thinking !!!