Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hello chenille !!!!


Hello,
Just dipping a toe into the blogging waters here. Events and friends have conspired to force my aimless mutterings of "oh yes I am starting a blog too" into an actuality.

Thanks Emma, Alison , Sarah .

At the hairdressers today I started to finally read the crafters Companion .

I bought it a few weeks ago and have been waiting for time to do more than browse. I had so many lightbulb moments as I read that it was all I could do not to run out into the street covered in hair foil looking like last nights leftovers to get sewing !

If you know any of the contributors through their blogs you will understand why this is a must have book - the pictures, inspiration and projects are gorgeous ! Truly!

Then home to some beautiful parcels.

Three beautiful new vintage chenilles from the states -they look like sorbet !!

I will be spending the weekend at the Australasion Quilt covention and writing about it for sara's blog, so if someone actually stumbles across this post between now and tomorrow come and say Hi to me at stand 43-44 with my friend Emma of Ballarat Patchwork.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Jodie. Love the name!!
    Look forward to reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,lovely chenilles,cant wait to see more,Michele

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!